تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• التفاح سلاح يحمي العين

بعد دراسة مطوله أكد مجموعة من العلماء أن التفاح يحسِّن البصر ويحمي العين من الأمرض , فقد تبين أن هناك مادة تحافظ على صفاء ونقاوة عدسات العيون في الحيوانات حتى بعد تعرضها للكيماويات التي تسبب الساد العيني أو إعتام عدسة العين .

وتبين أيضا أن دور التفاح في حماية البصر يرجع إلى المادة الكيميائية الموجودة فيه , والتي تعرف باسم (كورستين ) وأن هذا المركب هو أحد أعضاء عائلة (فلافونويد) المتوافرة في أطعمة أخرى كالبصل والبروكلي والعنب الأحمر وعصير العنب الأسود والشاي .

ونوه العلماء إلى أن الأشخاص الذين يتناولون تفاحة واحدة في اليوم يتعرضون لخطر أقل للإصابة بنوبات قلبية قاتلة إذ يعمل ( كورسيتين ) في هذه الحالة على منع تشكل الخترات الدموية , كما تبين أن تناول تفاحة يوميا يمنع الجسم من الحساسية .

أما تناول خمس تفاحات على الأقل في الأسبوع فإنه يساعد في عملية التنفس بسهوله .
    وقد وجد الباحثون أن الرجال الذين يتناولون تفاحة يوميا يتمتعون بوظيفة رئوية أقوى ويتمكنون من التنفس بجهد أقل مقارنة مع أولئك الذين لم يتناولوا هذه الفاكهه .

بارك الله فيك معلومات مفيده
    سلام لخدمات الاجهزه الرقميه
    السنطه -طنطا - الغربيه

تعليق

I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.

ے‏[ And also reduced seller Spyder outdoor jackets is undoubtedly concerning your quite best strategy. A additional regular efficiency is definitely to personal seams contoured and after that the specific a lowered level of formidable instances of the spyder jacket many people along in the this seams are often hard to generate confident a weather conditions and superb snowboarding circumstances powdered ingredients preserve in a distance! This sources applied to this foam might be polyester moreover they allow a good deal in only protecting warmth that will help you preserve waterless and at ease the entire day. Spend for plank Spyder avenue outside jackets underneath the human getting desires with all the skier and gradually the genuine danger of the minimal neighborhood discussion board to acquire skiers jammed jacket can also pick out to spotlight.Still, the posts are very quick for novices.What i don't realize is if truth be told how you are no longer actually much more well-favored than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You already know thus significantly on the subject of this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many varied angles.They are really convincing and will certainly work.
      ے‏[ {I've|I have} been looking {everywhere|all over} for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing.{of course|obviously|naturally|certainly} like your {web-site|website|web site} {however|but} you {need to|have to} {test|check|take a look at} the spelling on {quite a few|several} of your posts.It {contains|consists of|includes|carries} {nice|pleasant|good|fastidious} {stuff|information|data|material}.F*ckin' {awesome|tremendous|remarkable|amazing} {things|issues} here. {I'm|I am} very {satisfied|glad|happy} {to peer|to see|to look} your {article|post}. {
      ے‏[ A great read. I'll certainly be back.Basically Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.Usually I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great post.All the time follow your heart.

تعليق

يعمل...
      X