X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Kyshydu the path of Allah greet rzayyn

The path of the martyrs of Allah greet rzayyn
    The war ended after a few months in Medina, an elderly Pakistani silent tears shed by the holy Prophet PBUH was being watched. The Pakistan 11 Sep 1965 Sialkot Quetta killed on the front phlura infantry school instructor Major Ziauddin Abbasi, SJ, was the father.
    Major Ziauddin Abbasi tank cannons pounded the enemy they killed him. Major by President Ayub Khan Abbasi Shaheed Shaheed son after the father's death were going to receive SJ Ayub Khan asked him his wish, he expressed the wish that Job Umrah Khan immediately "accepted. # # Ziauddin Abbasi Shaheed Major SJ Father when the holy Messenger of Peace were tears in front of the mosque servant came and asked the people sitting there in a # Pakistan belongs to? Major Abbasi Shaheed Mosque father servants query each said they have come from Pakistan. Mosque servants of Allah peace be upon him, asked Army Major Ziauddin Abbasi Shaheed name you've heard, do you know them? The martyr's father told her that he killed his father.
    It is full of joy and delight on hearing the servant stepped forward and hugged and kissed him hard wished you stay here, I'll be back later. Abbasi Shaheed Major Dad took me to his home, where they honor and respect with their families fed. All those who had been presented with the honor and respect. Major Abbasi Shaheed or divine father were very surprised that this is the matter? I do not know him, but the first time I have come to Saudi Arabia. Particularly in disputes that the servant Rosa Prophet peace be upon him and kisses his hands again Abbasi Shaheed said that while the father's surprise when Pakistan and India was the war, then 11 In September night I dream that the Prophet peace be upon his glorious companions are sitting with ajmayn Radwan al.
    Moments later, his cousin, Ali Karam Allah raised your hands a Zainulabideen those who visit there. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said to Abbasi Shaheed they fight so bravely fought together as required in wars they are fighting. Mosque minister says the Prophet peace be upon him, including the funeral and ordered them to be buried in Baqi paradise.
    Radio Pakistan on the same day was a new war anthem crane. . . Evidence which would leave you with a drink. . . Holy Prophet peace be taken in the arms. . . Ali will be swinging on your testimony. . . Hussein says it will be pure. . . The truth of God rzayyn salute the martyrs.

Munir Baloch column "and a" quote, published in the newspaper, on 27 August 2013.

شكرا

تعليق

يعمل...
    X